Conferences, Exhibitions & Events
Publication of the Uniform Edition
No publisher holds exclusive rights to Graves works, which made it difficult to organize a complete edition of his writings. As the centenary approached, the various publishers agreed that Michael Schmidt (Carcanet Press) should undertake a Uniform Edition under the general editorship of Patrick Quinn.
- Carcanet Press Schedule for the Uniform Edition of Robert Graves. Robert Graves Archive listing
- Carcanet Press Schedule for the Uniform Edition of Robert Graves. Robert Graves Society Information Centre listing
Robert Graves Conferences
- Conference to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Robert Graves birth in 1895 held in St John's College, Oxford, 8-12th August 1995. The Conference Programme is not available on the web.
- Conference to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Robert Graves birth in 1895 held in Majorca, 7-11th November 1995. The Conference Programme The Robert Graves Society Information Centre
- Conference to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the White Goddess, late summer 1998. The Robert Graves Society Information Centre
- Graves Conference 2000 - Robert Graves in America, June 22-24, 2000
- This Graves conference will be held at
The Poetry/Rare Books Collection
University at Buffalo
The State University of New York
420 Capen Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260-2200 USA.
- The SUNY Poetry/Rare Books Collection holds a large quantity of Robert Graves Papers, assembled since the late 1960's. The web pages are maintained at SUNY. The principal access page is: http://ublib.buffalo.edu/graves2000/ and the information is contained in a frames structured site. Those wishing to avoid the frames can find general conference information at: http://ublib.buffalo.edu/graves2000/confinfo/index.html. A web form for contacting The Poetry/Rare Books Collection is at: http://ublib.buffalo.edu/graves2000/contact/index.html. A small gallery of photographs of Robert Graves is available at: http://ublib.buffalo.edu/graves2000/gallery/index.html
Laura (Riding) Jackson
- Laura (Riding) Jackson News
conferences and events
Page updated 20 February 2000
Home Page | Email the Archive